Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello Cyberworld!

And when I say "cyberworld", I really mean "Momma D"! That's right, D, I had to create a blog because your new blog wouldn't let me post any comments unless I had a blog/website etc, of my own. So, here I am! Anyway, it's all good. I would have never paid 1oo bucks for a website! I'm just glad you've found a cheap website to update the rest of us out-of-towners!! Seriously, I don't know what you feed your children - every time I check out your blog, they've all changed AGAIN! There needs to be a limit as to how fast children can grow...PERIOD!

And, I guess if you've accidently stumbled upon this blog and you don't fall into the category of "Momma D" or "That Dang Family", there's not much on this blog that would be of any use to you - no enterntainment and you're certainly not going to get edu-me-cated here. Sorry! Better luck with the next blog!!

Yours truly,
Auntie Lan Lan

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had to set up a blog...I'll try to fix that...but I'm excited to have you converted to the dark side of bloggin...

    ReplyDelete